DV Spinal Decompression Treatment
Principles of DV Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Identify the compressed lumbar vertebrae and the injured site, and calculate the required traction force to formulate a personalized treatment plan.
- Release the pressure on the nerves from the intervertebral cartilage, bone spurs and inflammatory tissues. Expand the space between the compressed vertebrae to improve lordosis and facilitate the blood circulation of soft tissues, hence relieving muscle tension, spasms and pain.
- Traction techniques will be applied to swing, rotate, flex and stretch the body parts that require treatment to relax muscles and treat spinal diseases.
Why should I choose DV Spinal Decompression Treatment?
- Alleviate pain
- Fully relax and stretch muscles
- Relieve nerve compression
- Help restore the spine to a natural and healthy state
- Correct improper posture
- Treat spinal diseases
- Pain-free and non-invasive
- State-of-the-art medical-grade device imported from Korea
- Certifications from the EU, Bureau Veritas, etc.
- Applicable to a wide range of body parts
- Short treatment sessions lasting for 15 minutes only
- Apply traction force according to the normal spinal curvature, exerting 35-65% less pressure on the injured intervertebral disc when compared to other treatments
- The device can play music during the treatment session to help patients relax